Userpic

rowtarka
Traveller
1 comments

Posted 15 years ago

hello!
i'm a bit of a traveller-beginner, and a student...but actually i don't really want to travel in the real meaning of the word this time, so no sightseeing and so on. i would just like to visit someone in Jaroslaw, eastern from Krakow. i'm from Slovenia and i don't have any problems with going to Ljubljana anytime. and of course it is meant to be a 2-way driving hehe
i thought it'd be ok to go by train...especially i want make the way as cheap as possible.
so if anyone can help me with just any information..please, help ;)

Follow this topic
Userpic

Peter
Traveller
9331 comments

replied 15 years ago

hej ... :)

for planing your tour and find out everything about train schedules, use this link:
[u]https://rail.cc/en/search-interrail-route[/u]

and for the pricing... a one way ticket on this route will be about 115 EUR (no discounts are included - maybe you get one) ... only to have a value which you can compare to an InterRail ticket... :)

I think an InterRail pass 5 travel-days within a period of 10 days for around 159 EUR might be interesting if you calculate as well your way back home... but also try to ask at the station in your home town, maybe they have more information about the normal train ticket ... :)

all the best,
Peter
:)

Userpic

rowtarka
Traveller
1 comments

replied 15 years ago

well thanks a lot :P
i'll just go searching and asking further of course, but at least it's great to have some info to start with ;)