Userpic

anonymous
Traveller
2467 comments

Posted 15 years ago

Hi guys!

With a 5 days within 10 days pass how many countries do you think we should visit? 3? 5? Any tips of how to manage the train travels between the countries with so few days?

Follow this topic
Userpic

Almeida(PT)
Traveller
3 comments

replied 15 years ago

Posso dizer-te a minha ideia, podes até aproveitar alguma coisa dela... :P
Vou partir de Lisboa até ao sul de França para Hendaye, depois passarei 1 dia no sul de França passeando.
Apanho comboio para Italia, e passo mais um dia em Itália, sigo então para a Suiça de comboio e passo mais um dia na Suiça, sigo novamente para França desta vez para Paris, e então passo ai mais um dia ou dois e apanho outro comboio desta vez para Lisboa :P

Visto restarem-me dias poderei passar mais do que um dia em locais em que veja que me agradam, uma sugestão eu vou dormir sempre nas viagens de comboio na transição de país penso que seja uma boa ideia visto que durante a viagem de comboio pouco se faz...

______

Estavas a pensar em para a Irlanda de avião como já percebi do outro tópico e depois como estavas a pensar em fazer?

Userpic

Peter
Traveller
9331 comments

replied 15 years ago

[b]please write [b]only in English[/b] language. so that everybody using this forum can understand it. thank you. posts in other languages will be deleted![/b] :)

Userpic

anonymous
Traveller
2467 comments

replied 15 years ago

I was thinking going to Irland by plain, as I already said in the other topic, then get a ferry to the UK. Spend 2 or 3 days there, catch another ferry to Holand (2 or 3 days) and then Germany (2 days) and finally Italy (the rest of the days). In Milan I'll catch a plain back to Portugal. So, with the interrail pass I'm planning to visit 4 countries.

I was asking for a tip about what countries to visit because I'm really a newbie and I'd like to hear the experienced travelers opinion.

Userpic

Almeida(PT)
Traveller
3 comments

replied 15 years ago

I've been in Italy, Milan it's not a good place to visit...

Userpic

anonymous
Traveller
2467 comments

replied 15 years ago

I found some cheap flights from there. I don't have to visit the city, I'll just catch the plain there. :)

Userpic

Almeida(PT)
Traveller
3 comments

replied 15 years ago

So no problem... I know that Holand is a good place it's a nice country...

Userpic

Peter
Traveller
9331 comments

replied 15 years ago

for the ferry UK in direction of the Netherlands, use: [u]https://rail.cc/blog/from-london-to-amsterdam-with-the-dutchflyer/[/u]
from Hoek van Holland where you will arrive you can travel without any supplements to Amsterdam (regional train to Rotterdam, then IC to Amsterdam)
in Germany definitely visit BERLIN - a lot to see, to do and to party !! :)