First time Interrailer
Cantwaitforsummer09 @ 12-01-2009 14:12
I have a few questions for people who know alot about this kind of thing:
1. I am travelling with two other girl mates (its all of our first times), is this a good number and is it safe for a small group of just girls?
2. When is the cheapest time to get a ticket for inter-railing and how much would it be? Considering we are going for 2/3 weeks and plan to go to one city in 5 out of our 7 countries and about two cities in the other two countries.
3. When is the best time to book hostels?
Pete @ 12-01-2009 14:31
hej hej ... 🙂
1) it is save... nearly every European city is the same, concerning safety... if you stay at tourist places, you only have to pay attention to pickpockets.
2) the price for the InterRail pass is always the same during the year...!! so for your tour a 10 days within 22 days InterRail pass or a 22 days continuous InterRail pass could be interesting. for details:
3) if you are travelling in summer, book them at least one week in advance for the big cities... but remember: when booking every hostel in advance, you aren't flexible any more!
Please login to write a message.