Userpic

yatinsardana
Traveller
23 comments

Posted 15 years ago

This might be a silly question but you do take a rucksack and a daysack right? it's not just a rucksack is it?
and if you do take them both, you wear the rucksackk on the back and daysack on the front and the straps to both bags go on the shoulder? that's the way right? it's probably the silliest of questions in the history of this forum but i just need to be sure so i don't risk : a)looking stupid b) making a mistake and then going the whole trip being uncomfortable
I also see a lot of photos of people going inter railing and everything with just one ruck sack on their back.. where's the daysack in those cases?
also the daysack, if you do take one, doesn't need to be big does it? if you think of it it would probably only have a bottle of water, camera, your passport/money/valuable things, a book.. and not much else is there. :)

Follow this topic
Userpic

SiDUDe
Traveller
752 comments

replied 15 years ago

i put my daysack inside my rucksack when im carrying it, but its personal preference

Userpic

Peter
Traveller
9331 comments

replied 15 years ago

like SiDUDe I have the daypack in my rucksack... or during long train travels I have it beside me on my seat and a bottle of water, food and a book inside... :)

Userpic

yatinsardana
Traveller
23 comments

replied 15 years ago

Thank you both! :)