Dates of travel - validity of Interrail ticket

izbiz07 @ 17-05-2008 12:40

Hello everyone.. I have a question about the dates of the interrail pass. I would like my pass to start on the 10th July, 22 days after this is the 1st of August. Does this mean that I can still travel on that day? I am flying back from Milan on this date (1st of August) so need to be able to catch a train from Rome then. Is this within the date? Or does it actually mean the day I can get a train is 31st July?

Sorry if its a silly question but just want to confirm before I book my ticket just in case I need to have it start a day later! Thanks!

Pete @ 17-05-2008 18:46

hej ... 🙂

bad news for you ... your pass is valid from the 10th of July 00:01h until the 31th of July 23:59h ... these are your 22 days of travel... 😶

have a lot of fun on your tour,
Peter
🙂

Please login to write a message.

about railcc: We are real travellers and offer honest and well-grounded tips and tricks for your train journey.

rail.cc is partner and friend of
Deutsche Bahn Logo
Interrail Logo
Eurail Logo
Omio Logo
Trainline Logo
ACPRail Logo
NS Logo
SNCB Logo
Booking.com Logo
China Highlights Logo
12GoAsia Logo
Flixtrain Logo
Inlandsbanan Logo
Nightjet Logo
SJ Logo
RealRussia Logo
Kiwi.com Logo
Airbnb Logo
DJI Logo
Rentalcars Logo

COOKIES: by use of the railcc website, you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our privacy policy. For further information about the use and management of our cookies, we ask you to accept our cookies policy.