Copenhagen - Fulda or Flensburg by night train

iietso @ 04-07-2013 15:02

hello, i want to book a night train ticket from Copenhagen to any city of Germany (such as Flensburg which is near the borders). I would book a ticket Copenhagen - Fulda, but they are all reserved. Is there any other cheap option, like this? Thanks!

Flo @ 04-07-2013 15:07

Hi!

- When do you want to travel?
- What kind of ticket do you want/have?
- Where do you want to go? Flensburg, Fulda,...?

Flo 😎

iietso @ 04-07-2013 15:18

I am travelling in the 3rd of August from Copenhagen, at night. I have an Interrail Card and i want to go to Berlin, but not directly(27€). So, i want to book a very cheap ticket from Copenhagen to any german city (and from that city to Berlin). I know about the cheap ticket 'copehagen-fulda', but the train is full. Is there any other cheap option(just seats, not couchettes)? Thanks!

Flo @ 04-07-2013 15:26

I hope you purchased your IR ticket at the railcc shop. Otherwise you should ask the company where you bought the ticket for support.

You might look into the night train from Copenhagen to Amsterdam that offers seats. Another option would be the night train Malmö - Berlin (not daily).
Other overnight trains: https://rail.cc/en/interrail-night-train

Peter.Freisberg @ 05-07-2013 08:13

And there is NO NEED to make double posts ... if you travel together iietso + kiskis, one post is enough... or just check the other post. Thank you!
👉 https://rail.cc/en/copenhagen-to-berlin-by-night-train/f9899

Please login to write a message.

about railcc: We are real travellers and offer honest and well-grounded tips and tricks for your train journey.

rail.cc is partner and friend of
Deutsche Bahn Logo
Interrail Logo
Eurail Logo
Omio Logo
Trainline Logo
ACPRail Logo
NS Logo
SNCB Logo
Booking.com Logo
China Highlights Logo
12GoAsia Logo
Flixtrain Logo
Inlandsbanan Logo
Nightjet Logo
SJ Logo
RealRussia Logo
Kiwi.com Logo
Airbnb Logo
DJI Logo
Rentalcars Logo

Cookies: we use cookies for the functionality of rail.cc and statistics - and take care of your personal privacy! There are other companies (Google, Yandex) which tools we have to use, which also place cookies. By the use of rail.cc you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our privacy policy. For further information about the use and management of our cookies, we ask you to accept our cookies policy. If you can not accept, you have to leave rail.cc.