American lived in the UK

MattDell @ 05-05-2008 20:53

...but I have lived in the UK the past 9 months on a student visa. Can I buy an InterRail pass with my US passport + UK visa?


Pete @ 06-05-2008 12:45

hi Matt...
yes you can, as you live more than 6 months in the UK!! 🙂
just go on , fill in your data like name, birth date and so on AND the passport number of your US passport !!

on the next step you select as country of residence or the country you live in the UK.

then the delivery address can be a normal postal address or a hostel, or ... whatever you want.
during your tour you always need your passport with visa and ticket with you !!
I hope this helps!?
have fun and all the best,

Please login to write a message.

about railcc: We are real travellers and offer honest and well-grounded tips and tricks for your train journey. is partner and friend of
Deutsche Bahn Logo
Interrail Logo
Eurail Logo
Omio Logo
Trainline Logo
ACPRail Logo
NS Logo
SNCB Logo Logo
China Highlights Logo
12GoAsia Logo
Flixtrain Logo
Inlandsbanan Logo
Nightjet Logo
SJ Logo
RealRussia Logo Logo
Airbnb Logo
DJI Logo
Rentalcars Logo

COOKIES: by use of the railcc website, you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our privacy policy. For further information about the use and management of our cookies, we ask you to accept our cookies policy.