Eurail train reservations
VR-Yhtymä Oy (VR)
Eurail and Pendolino (S). How to buy a reservation or can I travel for free. Train information, photos and videos.
Pendolino are high-speed tilting trains offering the fastest services in Finland. They connect Helsinki with most other large cities of the country. Thanks to their tilting mechanism they can run faster than conventional IC trains. Trains are operated with Sm3 Pendolino trains.
- 2nd class ("Ec🧐 and 1st class ("Extra") seats on all trains
- in Eco class, seats are arranged in rows of four (2+2 seats) in open-plan arrangement with most seats in rows and only some seats facing each other
- in Extra class, seats are arranged in rows of three (2+1 seats) with a larger seating pitch. Newspapers and coffee, tea and water are available free of charge
- power sockets
- compartments for the disabled, families and children as well as for passengers with pets
- bicycle transport is not possible
- all trains convey a restaurant car where you can get snacks, drinks and hot dishes.
Helsinki - Turku | Helsinki - Tampere - Vaasa | Helsinki - Tampere - Oulo | Helsinki - Tampere - Jyväskylä - Pieksämäki - Kuopio | Helsinki - Lahti - Pieksämäki - Kuopio Oulo | Helsinki - Lahti - Joensuu
Buy your official Eurail pass via the rail.cc/eurail.com partner link. Get a free PLUS account on rail.cc. With your purchase you support all the free information on rail.cc. Thank you!
Do you have further questions and need assistance? Do not hesitate to ask in our friendly forum where you always get detailed help.
Interrail in Finland
How to travel by Interrail in Finland. Overview and information to travel routes, Finnish train types, night trains and Interrail reservations.
about railcc: We are real travellers and offer honest and well-grounded tips and tricks for your train journey.