Inter City (IC)
Eurail train reservations
Eurail and Inter City (IC). How to buy a reservation or can I travel for free. Train information, photos and videos.
Intercity trains are the backbone of long distance passenger traffic in Greece. TRAINOSE operates Intercity services on the following routes:
- Athens to Thessaloniki (five trains)
- Thessaloniki to Alexandroupoli and Dikaia (one train)
- Thessaloniki to Florina (three trains)
On the line from Athens to Thessaloniki trains consist of modern coaches, while the Intercity trains from Thessaloniki to Dikaia and Florina are provided by older, refurbished class 520 diesel trains.
- 2nd and 1st class seats on all trains
- restaurant/bar coach
- bicycle transport possible on the Athens to Thessaloniki trains
- facilites for the disabled on the Athens to Thessaloniki trains
Athens - Thessaloniki | Thessaloniki - Dikaia | Thessaloniki - Florina
Buy your official Eurail pass via the rail.cc/eurail.com partner link. Get a free PLUS account on rail.cc. With your purchase you support all the free information on rail.cc. Thank you!
Do you have further questions and need assistance? Do not hesitate to ask in our friendly forum where you always get detailed help.
Eurail in Greece
How to travel by Eurail in Greece. Overview and information to travel routes, Greek train types, night trains and Eurail reservations.