Buy your Eurail pass now and get free extra travel days! The Eurail Spring Promotion in February and March 2017 gives added value to the complete Eurail pass range. Enjoy your Eurail adventure a little bit longer, using the free extra travel days.
Eurail Spring Promotion
- Valid from: 1st February until 31st March 2017
- 11 month advance sale (last possible first day of validity for Eurail Spring Promotion passes: 28th February 2018)
- Available for 1st and 2nd class; Adult and Youth passes, including Saver passes
- No refund, no exchange! If you want to have the option to refund or exchange your Eurail pass, please buy a regular, non-promotional pass.
- You can find all information about travelling with the Eurail pass on the railcc website. Find in-depth information and tipps about train reservations, night trains, where to go and what to visit. If you need help planning your trip, you can contact us here or in our railcc forum. Help us helping you by purchasing your Eurail pass through our partner link - thank you!
Additional Eurail travel days
|Eurail Global Pass||Extra days|
|5 days within 1 month||Flexi||1|
|7 days within 1 month||Flexi||1|
|10 days within 2 months||Flexi||2|
|15 days within 2 months||Flexi||2|
|Eurail Select Pass|
|Two Country Select Pass||4, 5, 6, 8 or 10 days within 2 months||1|
|Three Country Select Pass||5, 6, 8 or 10 days within 2 months||1|
|Four Country Select Pass||5, 6, 8 or 10 days within 2 months||1|
|Eurail One Country Pass|
|Standard One Country Pass||3, 4, 5 or 8 days within 1 month||1|
|Greek Islands Pass||6 ferry trips within 1 month||1 extra trip|
Update: February 2017