Avant is the designation for RENFE trains operating on the high speed normal gauge (1435mm) lines, providing services on short to medium distances.
- only 2nd (Turista) class available
- air-condition, reclining seats that can be turned in direction of travel
- four seats per row in Turista; all in open-plan configuration
- equipped for passengers with reduced mobility
- power plugs on some services
Madrid - Puertollano/Toledo/Valladolid/Segovia | Sevilla - Cordoba - Malaga | Barcelona - Lleida/Girona/Figueres | Zaragoza - Calatayud | Ourense - Santiago - A Coruna | Valencia - Requena-Utiel